Hollow Metal Doors
Fleming D Series Door has earned a reputation for quality,
durability and performance throughout the commercial construction
industry. The D series is Fleming's lockseam door for use
in standard, medium, heavy duty and extra heavy duty applications.
from paint able galvanneal or G90 Steel
- Available in 20, 18 and 16 gauge
- Available with pre-expanded paper honeycomb, polystyrene or polyisocyanurate
- Available with labeling up to 3 hours with UL, ULC, and WHI
- Southern building code compliant including Dade, Broward and
Palm Beach Counties
- Available in sizes up to 3'0 x 10'0 or 4'0 x 9'0
- Available with a wide range of Glass light and louvre preparations
- Extra deep end channels at top and bottom of door for lasting
- High frequency hinge reinforcings which outperform typical 3/16"
hinge reinforcing for easy conversion from standard to heavy weight
- Adhesive assisted extra deep lockseam which enhances structural
rigidity and durability of the door.
- Closer reinforcing in all doors
- All interior components made with galvanneal steel
- Level "A" grade in accordance with ANSI A 250.4 (Formerly A 151.1)